FRESH WORKS VIII
Harrington Gallery at the Firehouse Arts Center
Entry Deadline: Mar. 2
Harrington Gallery at the Firehouse Arts Center’s 8th Annual FRESH WORKS Juried Exhibition is now open for application. FRESH WORKS VIII is an exhibition opportunity for emerging and established artists who reside or work in the greater Bay Area, with the focus of the exhibition being on new works.
Juror: Beverly Rayner received her Master of Fine Arts from San Jose State University. Her work has been featured in solo exhibitions in many cities including San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Monica, Monterey, and Seattle. It has been collected by MFA Houston, Oakland Museum, Crocker Museum, and David and Lucille Packard Foundation, to name a few. She teaches and lectures at Cabrillo College in Aptos, and conducts workshops in traditional, alternative/antique processes, digital photography, and sculpture. For more information, visit her website at www.beverlyrayner.com
About the Venue: The Harrington Gallery is a large yet intimate art gallery adjacent to the Firehouse Arts Center atrium lobby and comprised of two exhibition rooms, one of which is inside the original Firehouse #1 Engine Bay. Harrington Gallery features seven group exhibitions per year, highlighting works by both established and emerging local and regional artists working in a variety of styles, genres, and themes.
Cash and Merit Awards will be announced at the opening reception, April 28, 2018, 1:00-3:00pm.
– Entry Deadline: Digital Images, Entry Form, and Payment due by 5:00 pm Friday, March 2, 2018
– Notifications: Email notification of Acceptance/Non–
– Acceptance sent by Monday, March 19
– Delivery of Accepted Work: Thursday, April 12, 2:00 – 6:30 pm
– Opening Reception and Awards: Saturday, April 28, 1:00 to 3:00
– Exhibition Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2018
– Pick-up of Work: Tuesday, June 5, 2:00 – 6:30 pm
– Download Entry Form visit http://www.firehousearts.org/gallery/call-for-art/
Contact Julie Finegan, Visual Arts Coordinator [email protected] 925-931-4849