Bristol Art Musum
Entry Deadline: Nov. 9
– An Open Community Exhibit
Theme: Work must relate to the theme of the winter season, solstice, and/or climate change.
– Accepted MEDIA – 2-D media of all kinds, 3-D media of all kinds, No Video, installation or site-specific work
– Exhibition Dates: November 15th – December 14th, 2019.
Hand Delivery & Registration: November 9th, 11am–3pm.
– Artist Reception: November 15th 6-8pm
Art Pick up: December 15th between Noon & 3pm
– Entry fee | $30 (Each artist may submit one work of art)
• All submitting artists must hold an active BAM membership. You may join at time of submission.
• All artwork must relate to the specified theme
• All work must be original, not made under instruction or supervision
• All work must have been completed in the last 3 years
• All work must be properly framed and/or ready for display
• 2-D work may be no larger than 36”x 40”
• 3-D work should weigh no more than 50lbs • Artists must be 18 years of age or older
• All submissions will be delivered in person on November 9th between 11am & 3pm
• 1 submission per artist
• $30 entry fee payable at time of entry
• No slide or digital submissions
• Works will be accepted at the discretion of BAM’s exhibition committee
• BAM retains a 20% commission on all sales of artwork
• Use “NFS” to designate works not for sale