True Independence Exhibit
Lucille Khornak Gallery
Entry Deadline: May. 17
True Independence allows you to be yourself and express your truth no matter where you are, who you are with, or what you are around. This summer, as we gear up for another exciting season of art in the Hamptons, we are looking to draw inspiration from near and far, to display the feeling of summer, the power of history, and the joy of freedom! Artworks submitted should draw from the inspiration of an incredible summer, powerful moments of global history, and the freedom of independence.
– Submissions will be accepted until Thursday afternoon, May 17th.
– Open to all artists including full time students.
– All media accepted including, sculpture.
– All entries must be original to entrant. Must be framed with hanging wire on back. No artwork
previously shown in the Lucille Khornak Gallery will be accepted. Please submit your best
– Size framed may be up to 38”W x 42”H (including frame)
– Submission Fee for First 3 Entries: $45. Additional entries $10 ea.
– The Lucille Khornak Gallery retains a 45% commission on all work sold. 5% of proceeds will be donated to Southampton Fresh Air Home.
All winning entrants will be featured in the physical exhibition Saturday, June 23rd to Friday, July 6th. Top Three Finalists will be featured in filmed digital exhibition at later date during the summer season.
To learn more about this opportunity please visit us at: https://lucillekhornakgallery.com/pages/true-independence-artist-competition
Additional inquiries may be directed to: [email protected]