Surf City Arts Fest Call For Artist Vendors
Huntington Beach Art Center
Entry Deadline: Sep. 15
The Huntington Beach Art Center announces the return of Surf City Arts Fest to Central Park in 2023. Presented in partnership with the Huntington Beach Central Library and The City of Huntington Beach, there will be approximately 50 outdoor booths available in the meadow behind the library for artists-vendors to display original artworks for sale during the one day festival event.
Date: October 7, 2023, Time: 11am – 4pm
Huntington Central Park
Next to the Secret Garden behind the Central Library
(7111 Talbert Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648)
● Application Deadline: Friday, September 15
● Artist acceptance notification: Friday, September 21
● Accepted media types include original, handmade Jewelry, Wearable Art, Ceramics, Paintings, Sculpture and Photography
● All artist must provide a California state resale license to participate
● Booth Fees: $125
● Exhibiting Artists provided 1 pop up tent, two chairs and a folding table
● Food and beverage vendors, ample parking available onsite
The Academy of Performing Arts (APA) will present live student performances on the Thomas Ridley Bandstand. Art-making workshops and community booths complete this fun, family-friendly event.
To apply, complete the online submission form and provide three to five images of your work. All displayed work must be original, artist-made fine art or craft. No mass-produced or manufactured objects will be accepted. No seasonal decorations or crafts will be accepted. Accepted vendors are required to pay a booth fee. Vendors to provide their own displays. Each artist participating must have a current State Seller’s Permit to participate. Be prepared to show a copy of your permit at your booth. (More information will be provided in the acceptance notice.) Artists sharing booths must both be accepted by the jury.