2018 New Hope Art League Juried Show
Entry Deadline: Mar. 1
The 2018 New Hope Art League Juried Art Show is ready for entries, via their website, http://www.newhopeartleague.com/ Deadline is March 1 and the show is April 6 – 20 at The Conservatory, 4059 Skyron Dr., Doylestown, PA. The jurors are outstanding, Lisa Tremper Hanover, formerly of CEO of the Michener Museum, James Toogood, renowned watercolorist and PAFA teacher. There are up to $3000 in awards!
Here are some details:
March 1 Entry deadline by 6 pm
March 15 Accepted list posted online
April 2 Delivery of accepted work 10 am-7 pm
April 6 Opening reception 6 pm- 8 pm
April 20 Last day of show
April 24 Pick up 10 am – 7 pm
• NHAL will accept paintings, works on paper, mixed media, photography, digital art and sculpture.
• Anyone 18 and older may enter (member or non-member.)
• Original art, not previously shown in NHAL or other local area shows or exhibits. No copies of artworks or artists. No works reproduced by any commercial process, no giclees, video, film, jewelry or fiber art.
• Maximum of two pieces may be entered.
• Fee: Members $25./ Non-members $40.
• All artwork must be hand delivered.
Questions: email [email protected]