Until We Meet Again

treat gallery new york

Entry Deadline: May. 9

417 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10019
PHONE 203.548.7328


Until We Meet Again will be an online exhibition that will open on Monday, May 18th on treat gallery’s website.

We’re living in a time of uncertainty. treat gallery new york is a shared passion project that helps others, so what does this look like when we all need help? Social distancing shouldn’t equate to social isolation and we’re committed to staying engaged by helping others, especially during this pandemic. In this time of solitude, many artists have changed their subject matter or turned the lens in on themselves. We’re hopeful for the future, and looking to feature artists who have captured themes of emotion (humor, loneliness, chaos, boredom, etc.) relating to this unique time of quarantine.

100% of application fees will be donated to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. Work will be listed on our Artspace profile, website and social media platforms. Artists will retain copyright of their work, and will receive 70% of potential sales. The other 30% will be donated to the response fund. Artists may select a different, but relevant cause if desired.

Please visit our website, navigate to the open call tab, and apply using our jotform. Deadline to apply is midnight on Saturday, May 9th. Artists will be notified no later than Thursday, May 14th.

We are all affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. It’s an unprecedented health challenge and we know people and organizations everywhere want to help. The World Health Organization is leading and coordinating the global effort, supporting countries to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic.The greatest need right now is to help ensure all countries are prepared, especially those with the weakest health systems. Donations support WHO’s work to track and understand the spread of the virus; to ensure patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and to accelerate efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.

The #1 goal of treat gallery is to help others. Our exhibitions and partnerships raise funds for charities and non-profit organizations. With every pop-up show, we donate 25%-100% of proceeds to a various cause in need. We participate in major art fairs and hold 2-3 exhibitions a year. With your continued support, we can make the world a better place. treat yourself, treat others.

Questions, concerns? Dessert recommendation? Please reach out to [email protected].

Return to list of all entries