18TH ANNUAL MEMBERS SHOW
Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
Entry Deadline: Jul. 20
Members Only Show
1. Submission photograph must be an original work PRODUCED BY THE SUBMITTING MEMBER using traditional or digital photographic methods.
2. Each member may submit a maximum of one physical entry for $35. Family memberships (and higher) may submit up to two physical entries. In the case of multiple entries per membership, a separate form needs to be completed PER ENTRY.
As an added bonus, members can now submit a second submission to the show. Cost of entry is $25 for the second submission. However, members can waive the second entry fee by becoming monthly donors.
3. The final framed size requirements must not exceed a total of 55” in combined height plus width.
4. All frames must be pre-wired for hanging, or if your work requires special hardware for hanging you must provide it upon drop-off.
5. After you submit the Google form below, you will automatically be emailed a copy of your entry. Attach a printed copy of this email to the back of your photograph and drop off to the museum.