Landscapes, Seascapes, and Cityscapes
Pacific Art League
Entry Deadline: Sep. 14
In the month of October, the Pacific Art League gallery will be displaying a variety of artists who showcase a high sensibility of how to connect with their surroundings. Whether the content depicts land, sea, or Urbanscapes. show us how you see the world. The gallery invites submissions that demonstrate developing and mature stylistic approaches to the perennial question of visual fidelity.
Open to all media. Limits on video and installation-contact below
October 6-26th, 2017
First Friday, October 6th, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75, 3 Honorable Mentions
Darren Kerr Bay Area Landscape Artist
HAND DELIVER ACCEPTED WORK
Friday & Saturday, September 29th and 30th, 10AM – 4PM. All work must be hand-delivered to PAL. No shipped work will be accepted.
PICK UP WORK
Friday & Saturday, October 27th-28th, 10AM – 4PM.
Submit your artwork electronically at https://pacificartleague.submittable.com/submit
Members: $45 for first entry, $20 for second, and $10 for each additional entry. Non-members: $55 for first entry, $25 for second, and $10 for each additional entry.
Thursday, September 14th, 2017 by email. Award winners are announced at the Friday, October 6th opening reception.
• All work must be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
• All 2D work must be ready to hang on a wire
• All 2D work must be framed or on gallery-wrapped canvas with finished edges.
• Size of work limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, including frame. (contact below for inquiry)
• Open to all media. Limits on video and installation-contact below.
• All work must be labeled on the front and back with title and artist’s name.