Rainbow Nation: Let’s Dream a New World
Entry Deadline: Apr. 10
Calling all cultural creatives – Let’s Dream a New World!
Rainbow Nation is a virtual and traveling exhibit of conscious dreams for a free, loving, peaceful world.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS…
2D Artists, 3 D artists, performing artists, scientists, educators, literary artists, and visionaries are cordially
invited to apply for inclusion in the first juried Rainbow Nation Art Fair/Exhibit. This fair will initiate a virtual and traveling exhibit of conscious dreams for a loving, healthy, peaceful world.
Submissions should be directly answering the question: What is your vision of a peaceful, healthy, loving world?
Rainbow Nation is open to cultural creatives of all ages from all places.
Work submitted and shown must all be applicants’ original work.
If showing more than one medium, application must be made for each medium.
Submit three photos/copies of work in each medium in which applying.
Submit one a photo of your booth or display if applicable.
Apply online or download an entry form at: www.rainbownation.us. Submissions of work can be received via email, snail mail, or in person in Kerby, OR. After applicants complete a short online entry form they will receive detailed submission instructions.
The Rainbow Nation exhibit is intended to be an ongoing and
evolving exhibit Submissions welcome from anywhere in the world.
Entries for the pilot Earth Day Show in Cave Junction, OR must be received by April 10, 2014. Submissions will continue to be accepted for the virtual and traveling exhibit on an ongoing basis.
The jury will consist of two professional artists experienced in the jury process and knowledgable about the full range of media. They will look for attractive displays and aesthetic, educational, and inspiring work. They will look for creativity in conception, execution, and presentation. They will also consider how the individual piece/contribution will fit into the collective exhibit. Judging is on an anonymous basis. A balance of submissions from each medium will be accepted. All decisions are final.
3 EXHIBIT SPHERES…
1. On the WorldWideWeb at www.RainbowNation.us. We will curate a virtual gallery of photographed and scanned art, videos, and music.
2. Live, in Your Community. Our 2014 exhibit tour includes a minimum of 10 cultural events in the Pacific Northwest. Selected artists are invited to participate in the tour if desired. The pilot showing will be an Earth Day Art Fair in Cave Junction, OR April 19, 2014.
3. In Print. A collection of the most
inspiring submissions will be selected for inclusion in the compilation book: Revolution Blueprint: Collective dreams to heal the world. A music compilation CD/album will also be curated from submissions.
1. Inclusion of your photo and bio in the exhibit and on the Creatives page of www.RainbowNation.us.
2. Satisfaction of taking part in creating a healthy future for Earth and all beings.
3. 5 Free Copies of the book, Revolution Blueprint: Collective dreams to heal the worldfor those whose work is chosen for inclusion.
Exhibit design will be based onsubmissions.
Reya at 541-415-9754 or Reya “at” ILoveRainbowCamp.com