“Love … or something like it”
CORE New Art Space
Entry Deadline: Jan. 14
Love embraces a broad range of strong emotional states, from the most sublime to the simplest pleasure. We love at first sight, fall in love, become addicted to love. Romance looms large in our natures. Love can be as light hearted as puppy love, or be platonic or simple affection. It might be deeply complex or dark like obsessive passion, lovesickness, unrequited love or a broken heart. All media (except video/installations) are welcome.
Core New Art Space invites all artists of any mediums, 2d & 3d (except video/installations). Entries must be submitted electronically by January 14th, 2021 and accompanied by a $35.00 fee (for up to 3 works).
- CALENDAR OF IMPORTANT DATES
Show dates: February 12th – February 28th 2021
- Application end date: January 14th 2021
- Notification of acceptance: January 18th (note that emails will be sent through Café, and you will be able to see your acceptance status through your login that day)
- All work MUST arrive at CORE: February 6th 2021
- Artist reception: Friday, February 12th 6-9p
Copy/paste cafe link below to go direct to application: https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=8318