The Aesthetica Art Prize 2017
Aug. 31, 2017
The international Aesthetica Art Prize 2017 is currently open for entries, presenting an opportunity for artists in your network to showcase their work to wider audiences and further their engagement in the art world.
• £5,000 Main Prize Winner
• £1,000 Emerging Art Prize Winner
• Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
• Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine
• Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology for 100 artists
• £250 art supplies vouchers, courtesy of Winsor & Newton
• A selection of art publications from Prestel Books
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, and Video, Installation & Performance.
Entry fee: £24. You may submit up to two works.
Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2017