Small Works Exhibition
Dayton Society of Artists
Entry Deadline: Oct. 27
The DSA is the starting point for ‘The Dickens of Christmas Tour’ in St. Anne’s Hill with over 1000 people visiting the gallery this December. The DSA is promoting Buy ART, Buy LOCAL this holiday season with beautiful affordable artwork by DSA Members. All art is priced under $400 with a $25 or less art table with ceramics, prints and jewelry.
All DSA members are guaranteed 1 piece in the show. Become a member here.
To enter Small Works, email the following to [email protected] and then drop off 1 art work during the drop off schedule.
• Email a photo of the work that you are submitting.
• Title, Year, Medium, Price for each piece. (All works must be priced under $400)
• Your name, mailing address, email address and phone number
ALL PIECES MUST BE
• 12 h. x 12 inches or 12 h. x 12 x 12 inches or smaller (This includes the frame.)
• Priced under $400
• Ready to hang with wiring on back. If not wired work must be light enough to hang with
3M Velcro tape or have a creative solution. Pedestals for 3-d work are also available.
• Labelled on the back, or underneath, with your name, title and price
• Also, member artists may bring 5 additional small works to sell at the $25 or less art table. No jurying necessary. Think mugs, prints, artist bumper stickers, etc.
Thursday, October 26, 12- 2 PM, Artwork Drop-off at DSA
Friday, October 27, 5-8 PM Artwork Drop-off at DSA
Friday, October 27, 5 PM, Email Artwork Information Deadline
Friday, November 3, 6-9 PM Opening Reception for Small Works
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, December 8- 10, ‘The Dickens of a Christmas Tour’
Saturday, December 16, 3-6 PM Artwork Pick-up at DSA
Exhibition Runs: November 3 – December 16
* Gallery Closed November 24 & 25th for Thanksgiving Holidays.